We provide several professional lettings services to help meet the needs of our landlords; our services include rent collection, initial rental assessments or full property management services.
This service is for landlords who do not require support with their tenancy and are familiar with property management and the up to date law. The service provided will be as follows:-
- Initial rent assessment
- Marketing and promoting of your property
- Accompanying all prospective tenants to viewings
- Provide you with feedback
- Obtaining a Guarantor who will guarantee the tenant’s rent or ask them to pay the rent up front
- Prepare tenancy and move the tenant in
Optional extras are:-
- Inventory – this includes a comprehensive report on the condition of your property as well as full photographs
- Checkout – giving you a professional report of what should be deducted from the tenants deposit to include full photographs
- Deposit registration – registering the deposit and providing the relevant notices to the tenant to ensure no penalty for you
Rent Collection Service
Rent collection service is for landlords who want to be much more hands on and have the time to deal with the tenants problems on a day to day basis. They will deal with all property maintenance throughout the tenancy and it includes everything covered within the Introduction Service plus:-
- Deposit registration - registering the deposit and providing the relevant notices to the tenant to ensure no penalty for you.
- Ensuring that the tenants rent is paid on time and promptly into your account from us by BACS.
- Tenancy renewal and negotiation of rent increases.
Optional extras are:-
- Inventory - this includes a comprehensive report on the condition of your property as well as full photographs.
- Checkout - giving you a professional report of what should be deducted from the tenants deposit to include full photographs.
Fully Managed Service
For landlords who want expert support throughout their letting experience. Our property management service includes everything the Introduction and Rent Collection Service provides plus the following:-
- Full management of your property
- Professional marketing & photography
- Premium listing and Featured property on Rightmove.
- Property Inventory with full photographs
- Landlord Legalities
- Deposit registration
- Maintenance and property repairs
- Arranging the gas safety check
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
In order to advertise your property, you will need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).
All residential properties now have to have carbon monoxide detectors for any property that has had a gas safety check undertaken. A smoke detector must now be fitted on every floor of the property.